Apr 23, 2015

Meeting many wonderful caregivers today at the Fearless Caregiver Conference


Today I had the privilege of serving as a guest panelist at the Fearless Caregiver Conference in West Palm Beach. The conference was attended by hundreds of people who are caring for loved ones and are seeking advice, support and practical information. I met many wonderful people, all of whom are facing challenges as caregivers. I was able to answer questions not only about legal matters, but also other family issues my clients encounter, such as how to sensitively deal with a parent who should no longer be driving; facilitating a family intervention when a parent who needs more at-home help is refusing it; soliciting cooperation from difficult siblings, etc. Today's Caregiver magazine sponsored the annual event and publisher Gary Barg moderated the panel.


Here I am answering a question along with my co-panelists.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...